$10 • free shipping • only a few left in stock
This nine song, thirty minute set is the first release by seventy-nine year old singer and guitarist Marge Weber, and is only available through the markdvorak.com store.
The Circle Game features Weber's warm and expressive vocal delivery, with accompaniment by Mark Dvorak, who plays multiple guitars, banjo and bass.
- The Circle Game (Joni Mitchell)
- Let the Mystery Be (iris DeMent)
- Long Way Home (Tom Waits)
- To Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan)
- Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream (Ed McCurdy)
- Lord, I've Got Some Singing To Do (Robert Schmertz)
- Old Devil Time (Pete Seeger)
- Passing Through (Catie Curtiss - Mark Erelli)
- On My Grandma's Patchwork Quilt (Larry Penn)
The Circle Game by Paul Schingle
About nine years ago, my significant other and I glommed on to a group of musicians calling themselves, "The Folk Club." We don't really play anything, but we sing along and they don't seem to mind. Recently, on my 50th birthday, the facilitator of the group asked if I had a request. I told them I really like it when Marge sings Joni Mitchell....
9 songs and a lesson for all of us by Eric Zorn
Old devil time, consider yourself fooled.
Marge Weber, 79 of Elk Grove Village, has just released her first CD, "The Circle Game," an album of nine folk songs....
"Her beautiful voice really comes through! The songs are well chosen and Marge performs them with all her heart. Dvorak's back up work is fantastic. The CD makes my drive to work a joyful experience..." - Sue Strom, Chicago IL
Send a comment: